A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Trials of skipper - 10 september 2011



I've been a bit short on trips out recently, Skipper cut one of his back paws  on something we didn't see. It wasn't till he got into the car and he left blood on the seat that we knew anything about it.

We took him to the vet where they knocked him out and stitched him up, he was great not chewing the bandage at all. But now they've took the bandage off, he's started worrying at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment