A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Autumn - Saturday 10 November 2012

Not much in the way of wildlife about but the colours of autumn at Thornton Reservoir were worth seeing.

Canon EOS 7d, EF 100 - 400 mm L series lens
1/64 @ f6.3, iso 400, 100mm
And looking across the water, the reflections were great.

Canon EOS 7d, EF 100 - 400 mm L series lens
1/160 @ f6.3, iso 400, 100mm
I was hoping to have some pictures of the Red Deer rut at Bradgate Park but it's getting late in the year and I've seen no sign of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment