A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

cloning

It is interesting how successful this blog has become. There are hundreds of websites and blogs using "JTsphotoblog" to attract people to the wrong place. They are mostly, but not entirely Korean sites.

It will be almost impossible to stop them, there are too many. So I apologise if you get the wrong site and if you are reading this you have obviously found the right one and the best thing to do is bookmark or favourite it so you can return whenever you want.

If it becomes too big a problem, I will have to start another blog with a different name, but how long would it be before they find that one.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how Facebook linked this photo to my message, I did not link them. Facebook keeps messing about with my posts and I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete