A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Bradgate Park

Sorry this has been a long time coming, with my bad health, the terrible weather and a lack of birds, everything seems to have ground to a halt. But yesterday I managed to get out to Bradgate park and took some pics of Widget - the Widgeon who thinks he is a Mallard and various of the deer.


1/200 @ f6.3, ISO 800, 400mm

Fallow deer on a cold day when there are few tourists and they can relax.

1/250 @ f6.3, ISO 800, 300mm

1/250 @ f6.3, ISO 800, 300mm

1/250 @ f6.3, ISO 800, 260mm
All taken on Canon 7d, EF 100 - 400mm L series lens

1 comment:

  1. Good news that you are out and about again. Super photo of the Widgeon.

    Cheers,
    Bill.

    ReplyDelete