A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Watermead Park 22 October 2010


The sun had gone, the storm cloude were rolling in and I was packing my gear away. Behind me I heard a splashing, reaching for my camera as I turned, I extended the zoom.


I didn't have time for worrying about settings, the whole thing lasted about 12 seconds. But I was surprised at the images, the saying "Your eyes are bigger than your belly" springs to mind.




The quality is pretty bad but I felt the subject matter was worth showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment