A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Bristol Cross Murders - my New book - 20 September 2013


My New book is now available from Amazon, it's in both Paperback and Electronic (Kindle etc) format. An exciting crime thriller based in Bristol during the 1860s with a twist in the tale.


I have kept it to 75 pages, to be able to offer it at a lower cost to attract readers who have not tried John Gwynant books before.

Using Amazon's search engine "Bristol Cross" will bring just one 'hit' - this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment